BINATONE CARRERA T350 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Andrew Taylor Level 3 Expert Answers. We answer your concerns promptly for FREE. You can’t post conmments that contain an email address. Here it is http: Nov 10, Lands Phones. Garmin nuvi GPS Receiver. Jul 18, Lands Phones.

Uploader: Dakazahn
Date Added: 20 February 2011
File Size: 49.46 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 3165
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Binatone Carrera X Automotive GPS Receiver | eBay

A very easy to use,compact,clear directions, very good with roundabout instructions. Mar 17, Cell Phones. If this unit was tested back to back with top-of-the-range units, I’m pretty sure the navigation would be as good as others I hope this helps!

Posted on Nov 25, Posted by michael pryce on Nov 10, I have accidentaly damaged the screen carrega my binatone carrera x,rest the navigator is in working conditionthe problem is that the touch screen has been scattered.

Please enter a valid email address. Product Key Features Trip calculator. The email address entered is already associated to an account. Ask a Question Usually answered in minutes!

ELURA 80 DRIVER

Binatone Carrera X350 Automotive GPS Receiver

Good clear navigation software and mapping. Dec 29, GPS.

More items related to this product. My next test excursion was from my home town in Lincoln to Inverness Scotland a journey of miles post code to post code. Integrating a picture viewer feature, the Binatone X GPS receiver displays digital images on screen. Are you a GPS Expert? Want Answer 1 Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered.

I am now looking forward to trying some much longer journeys and putting it through it’s paces! Almost instant route corrections when I deliberately strayed from the suggested routes when tested out to see if it catrera get confused in my own area.

Looks really nice on the dash in use too Very quick to react – gave me almost instant 11 fixes on GPS when first switched on – not bad for urban coverage!

Need to update maps on a binatone T but cant find any – Fixya

Last one Free postage. Don’t look anywhere else!!! Oct 04, Cell Phones. You can’t post conmments that contain an email address.

CHICONY ICAM 5132 DRIVER

Need to update maps on a binatone T350 but cant find any information

Andrew Taylor Level 3 Expert Answers. Posted on May 04, Login to post Please use English characters only. Here’s a link to this great service Good luck! There aren’t any if you’re after a simple to use, no bells and whistles Sat Nav. Mar 01, Tt350 Phones. Would recommend to anyone.

Great product, i definitely recommend this. Shysters, all of them, preying on an unsuspecting public! Not finding what you are looking for?